Saturday, July 9, 2011

Last day of texture plate sneak peaks!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the projects this week.  This is the last day of the texture plate sneak peaks.
This is embossed with the Whimsy texture plate.  I used Tim Holtz distress ink all over the card.

The "beautiful" is from K Andrew's Amazing You stamp set.

Don't forget this texture plate can be yours from the 300 follower give away!  Check it out!  If you like what you see around my blog become a follower!

Challenges:
CASE study- inspiration card
ABC Challenge- J "Just one word"

FINAL PEAK INTO MY REDONE CRAFT ROOM POSTS TOMORROW AT 4 DURING THE SIMPLY SUNDAY CHALLENGE FOR GETTING CRICKY!

9 comments:

  1. This card truly is beautiful! Fabulous job and that texture plate is gorgeous. I have a blog award for you. I hope you'll stop by my blog to pick it up!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing with the distress ink! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments on my Warm Thoughts card! I really appreciate the heads up for the Getting Cricky challenge and I entered my card :) Thank you again! I am now a new follower !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I really like the embossing plate you used.

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges this time, hope you will join us again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet embossing plate...I love the design it made on your card! I can see that you were wonderfully inspired by Dawn's design, I'm so glad that you played along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow a gorgeous card, Thank you for joining us at Alphabet this week
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi@
    Beautiful card, good job! Great embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challlenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...