Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Teasers

My camera is broken.  It has been for weeks and it is KILLING me.  I have used my sons as necessary but I am not happy with the quality of pictures!

Regardless, this is what you get for a pic :)

The tag is going to contain a sentiment, I am just not sure which one yet.  I inked the edges of it too.  In the gift pack for 300 followers are these 3 "stickers" and another 3 piece travel set which will be revealed on Friday.

Make sure to check back Friday to see EVERYTHING in the give away!  9 more days to go and 20 followers... we CAN do it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...