Friday, September 2, 2011

Show and Tell

First of all please accept my apologies for not getting over to all of the great projects linked up last week.  I will get to you soon I promise!!!!  My kids started school last week and I am TRYING to get my own classroom ready and I have been totally involved in all of that!

Here are some "cakes" we made for the kid's teachers.  Sorry about the picture quality... my camera is broken :( and I have to use my cell phone.

I would love to have you link up your project of choice this week!

Here are my "rules":
* Link directly to your post not your entire blog
* In your post you MUST link back to this blog

Monday I will post the winner from last week!  They win a guest design spot.  We had so many that I think you will see more than one winner!!!








9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is totally adorable! What a clever idea and I am sure they loved it! Happy School days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super project very creative and you did an awesome job on it too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pinning this right now. I LOVE this idea. What a great job you did with it.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift for a teacher! I love it! -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness this is sooooo clever! LOVE this idea!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute and creative! Great project. Thanks for sharing.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous low calorie cake!!!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is awesome. I love it!!! I have linked up a card I made.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...