Monday, April 15, 2013

Shoe themed birthday party!

There are a few things in this world that get more of my money then perhaps they should.... shoes and crafting.  So when someone at work asked me if I could make shoe themed invites and banner I was all about it!  Seriously, what could be more fun?! 

I used Paisley for the shoes and I can't remember which cartridge I used for the banners.  Then I embossed the backgrounds with my Sizzix.  To top it all off was the bling- glitter and gems!  Yay!






3 comments:

  1. I love this image! Such cute cards!!! Their so hip! LOL!!

    Have a great day!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and I must be kindred spirits...shoes and crafts, sound like my kind of shopping spree! Love the cards and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a unique theme. I haven’t seen a theme-based party like this. My husband love shoes a lot and he cannot stop himself from buying shoes. I can have a similar kind of theme for his birthday. I have already started to shortlist nice venues in Chicago and will decorate it like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...