Monday, July 22, 2013

Fruit Salad Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

I had trouble photographing this card because of the cut but you get the idea ;)

I used my Hello Kitty cartridge for the strawberry.  I got this card in a pack of cards once upon a time and just haven't used them.  This seemed like a good use!

I used all scraps for my paper of things that were just sitting on my craft table.  I was pretty proud of myself for that. 

My kids leave for overnight camp on Sunday so I am going to stick this in my daughter's bag.

Thanks for visiting.  Come visit us at Fantabulous Cricut to join the challenge!


  1. Your daughter will love finding this in her bag-so cute!

  2. What a cute card, I like the colors and that terrific HK strawberry!!

  3. Hello Kitty strawberry just right and so fun

  4. What a fun card! I really like the fun fold, and kudos to you for using scraps!

  5. Very very cute !! Adorable project !!


  6. Great card! I love the different fold and that strawberry image is great. I'm sure your daughter will love finding this in her bag!!

  7. Your card is so sweet. I just love the color palette!
    jilliene designing


Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...