Monday, April 9, 2012

Cricut Cake and a Pinterest Easter

I finally broke my Cricut Cake out of the box.  I need to actually learn how to bake and frost a cake though.  The stupid thing was falling apart as soon as I took it out of the pan.  I tried to use frosting to "glue" it back together... yeah, not so good ;)

Anyway, we kept it simple.  We were crunched for time and had never done it.  Here is what my 8 year old decided on and I think it is cute :)!

 The kids made "carrots" and put them in a planter :)
 We found this super cute bunny on Pinterest.  It was REALLY easy to make and we had so much fun with it!  Here is where you can find the recipe!

 The kids saw these bird's nests on Pinterest so my 8 and 10 year old made them up :)

5 comments:

  1. Your cake turned out great!! The bread and treats look yummy too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake sure looks great and I'm sure it tasted it, too! It's so great to get the kids involved, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love, your Easter "foods". How fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cake. I love pinterest!! I wanted to try that bread, but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...