Here are some of the details:
(You must go to the blog to submit... this is just the information.)
Design Team Call!
This led us to this new challenge blog: projects created by moms for their kids and projects created by kids with help from their moms.
But, in order for this to be successful we need help! We need a design team. We are looking for a group of crafters who have a child they would like to craft with (daughter, son, grandchild, niece, family friend, etc;). As a design team member you would be committing to posting a project based on our theme every other week.
While we both are primarily paper crafters and use our Cricut for most of our projects, we are open to any type of crafters (sewing, painting, whatever it is you do!). We are novices ourselves. We are full time working moms and we craft as a hobby. Our focus really is on personality and creativity not on perfection.
So how do you join? Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a direct link to a blog post referencing this design team call and a link to our blog. That post must include two projects: 1 project by you that is geared toward a child and one project created by your child with your help. In the post please write a quick note about what type of crafts you like to do and the age/interest of the child you will be crafting with.
Deadline for submissions is 3/18 and we will let you know on 3/22 if you were chosen.
1. You must have a blog (to showcase your work and link to the challenge blog)
2. You must commit to posting every other week. One week will be a project made by you, the other week will be a project made by a child with your help. You must stick to the theme we provide.
3. You must commit to visiting the blogs of people who enter challenges in your week and voting for a winner.
4. The term commitment is three months: 3/29-6/29. If this is working out and you want to continue on with us you can certainly ask to rejoin for another design term.
5. You must participate in two blog hops (One at the start of the design term and one to end the design term).
- We will divide designers into "Team A" and "Team B". Challenges will be posted every week on the blog, but you will only be required to contribute every other week (Team A does two weeks, Team B does two weeks).
- Any project for this challenge must be new and you must link to this blog in your post.
- We will give you a full list of the dates of your projects and the theme for each date as soon as we accept you as a design team member.
- Challenges will start on Fridays and end on Thursdays. You must submit a photo of your project and a direct link to your blog post to your team captain by 10pm EST Wednesday Nights.
If you are interested in checking out our blogs to see the kinds of things we create see the links below:
Please feel free to email us with any questions you have!