Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD Challenge #1

Challenge number one at My Pink Stamper is - Anything Cupcake!!!

Do you ever create something for a challenge and then think... "Wow, that is horrid!"?  This is my recent horrid one.  Typically I would scrap it and recreate.  However, I am totally exhausted and have had a long weekend so I am going with this card as is.  I am going to set my alarm to get up super early tomorrow morning to make my son a better birthday card but that doesn't usually go so well! :)

I cut the card from Wild Card.  It won't stand up... this makes me nuts!!!  The sentiment is from Sweet Treats.

I am also entering this into Birthday Sundaes recipe.  The recipe was for 2 patterned papers (cupcake liner and candle) and 3 different embellishments (flame, sprinkles, and velvet ribbon).

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean but I like it :) I always have problems with this card standing too. I just trim the bottom straight across not enough to notice but enough to stand up :) I hope this helps some.
    TFS!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's cute! But I know what you mean, I do it all the time. You start a project with this image in your mind but when it's done it doesn't look how you thought. Well, for what it's worth, I really do think it's a cute card.

    Susan
    www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that always happens to me when I NEED to create something. I get crafters block or something, lol! I like it when I can create when the moods strikes! That being said I still really like your card and the colours you used are great! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. Great colors. create me pink sent me. I am your newest follower.


    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...