Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD Challenge #12




Challenge number 12 from My Pink Stamper--Make a Scrapbook Page, Card, or other with a Kid's theme! 

This is a bucket of dirt for my son!  He turns 10 tomorrow (Yes, there have been tears from me.).   I have no idea how he can keep getting older and I don't age a bit ;)  Every year on his birthday he requests that I make dirt for his friends at school.

There are all sorts of recipes for this online but I don't do cooking.  I don't do recipes.  I really don't do kitchen.  So I made 3 small things of chocolate pudding and let it set.  Then I stirred in a big thing of cool whip.  I put gummy worms throughout the bucket.  Then I got some Oreos and crushed them up.  I layered Oreos and pudding mix throughout the bucket. 

The Happy Birthday is from Celebrations and the font for my son's name was done with  Lyrical Letters.  Lyrical Letters is quickly becoming my new favorite font!  It is on there with repositionable vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...