Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Chick card

I love easy. Too bad house cleaning, cooking, and work aren't this easy!  Imagine if I could just prima flower my entire house and call it clean!  Surely they can make some type of Prima flower that vacuums up dog hair the minute it comes off the dog!

This card is a little chick from Prima flowers.  I saw a bunch of this stuff on clearance.  I wish I had bought more of them when I saw them!  Isn't that the way though.  Either you don't buy enough or you go back a week later and you find out it is even cheaper then you paid for it. 

Not sure why the photo looks like I bent the green paper there on the side.... It isn't looking like that in person.  I struggle ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...