Friday, February 8, 2013

Scrapbook layout and challenge to myself

  Do you have a stack of photos to get to "someday" or a ton never put into prints?  I do for sure!  I have decided to start putting them together and to really get myself going.  I tend to spend wayyyyyyyy too much time organizing myself or complicating things.  So I am going quick, clean, and simple.  

I also have a ton of STUFF that I keep telling myself I am saving for something special. I have no idea what that something special is!  So here is my challenge to myself....  I would love to have you join me!  If you want to take my challenge leave me a comment!

The challenge is 13 and 13 is 26

13 layouts and 13 products from my stash in 26 weeks.  So by August 9th I will have 13 layouts done.  Some of you may be thinking it is silly for it to take that long but it is far better than I have been doing!

Here is one I did today... Not part of the challenge.
 
I covered the journaling up because it included a lot of names ;)

I cut the paislies from the Paisley cricut cartridge.


Challenges...

5 comments:

  1. Love your LO and I know how easy it is to fall behind! I am trying to catch up on my grandson's scrapbook right now. I am only about 10 months in arrears!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love how you matched the paper and the paisley cutouts. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Thanks for joining us at the CTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us for The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. Just saw Mat's picture on here. LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...