Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sympathy Card



One of my very dear friends lost her father a couple of weeks ago.  They had a few rough days full of decisions and pain before saying their final good byes.  My heart was so broken for her and her family.  I am so very close to my own parents and to see a friend go through this was difficult to say the least.  I just didn't know what to do or say or how to support her.  I had no words for her or idea on how to help.  I have experienced a painful loss when my sister passed but still the words did not come.



I went to my craft room and just prayed for her and her family.  As I created cards for them I just committed myself in prayer to have them feel some healing.



Here is the card I created for her mother.  I will post the one for her on another day.




1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I'm so sorry for your dear friend's lost. Even if you cannot find the words to express your sorrow for her, just listening can some times be more comforting. I lost my Dad 6 years ago to a terrible lung disease so I can some what relate to your friend's loss. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...