Monday, March 14, 2011

A fun award from Donna!

Thanks to Donna at Donna's Dreamworks I have received another Leibster Blog Award!  Thank you so much Donna, you create awesome things!  Jump over and check out her blog.


With this award I am challenged to pay it forward to 3-5 bloggers that I follow that have less than 300 followers. I have chosen the following great sites:  (This part is soooooooooooooo hard.  There are so many fabulous sites!!!)

Dina at Crazy for Cricut
Karen at Little Scrap Pieces
Jan  at Living-4-Orange
Nadia at Nadia's World
Houses Built of Cards

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me and my little blog! :) I shall pay it forward to other worthy bloggers.
    Happy Scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...