Chick-N-Scrap for this award! If you haven't seen Jessica's work you really need to get over there and see what this girl can do! Receiving an award from someone with her skills is incredibly awesome to me!!!
The rules of this award are as followed
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers
Well the thanking Jessica was by far the easiest part!
Hmmm.... 7 things about myself.... I hope at least one is interesting to you!
1. I have no ability to keep plants alive. I, in fact, am an expert at spending lots of money on pretty flowers and veggies and killing flower and vegetable gardens!
2. I love reading.... almost as much as I love crafting.
3. Coffee is my primary food group.
4. I want to be organized. I am fabulous at designing organizational systems. Buying cute things to organize is my forte. The whole maintaining thing is a bit tough for me.
5. I am not good at keeping my room clean.
6. My husband is a firefighter but I am scared to death of fire.
7. I enjoy various opportunities to volunteer for community events and in other organizations.
Passing this on to other blogs.... NOW here is the HARD part!!!! There are so many good ones out there!
1. Justine at Crafts N Cards Cricut Corner
2. Creating A Crafty Life
3. Houses Built of Cards
4. Little Scrap Pieces
5. My Creative Corner
6. Nadia's World
7. Nap Time Creation
8. From Me to You
9. Deanne's Creative Juice
10. Rachel's Paper Crafts
11. Scrappin With Lala
12. Roxx at Dreaming of Crafting
13. Sherrie at Scraps with Passion
14. Kyle at the Green Cricut
15. Sugar Baby Boutique