Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Stamps... Definately worth checking out!

Are you interested in some awesome sentiments?  A mix of puns and more serious sentiments?  Great fonts?  Affordable costs?  Supporting charities that have been well researched?  A designer that cares about her customers?  Products made in the USA? You KNOW you are!  Is there any reason NOT to try them out?!  All signs point to CHECK.THESE.OUT.

Before you even see these... ask yourself if you love a bargain?  If you do you want to scoop these up right now!  She is doing a preorder sale of her bundle!  VISIT HER STORE HERE and tell her I sent you!

As you probably know there are a few things I absolutely LOVE.  My Gypsy, Coredinations card stock, my Big Kick.... well, Getting Cricky stamps I think are going to make that list!  I can't WAIT to get my hands on some.  Preorders are going on now so do NOT miss out!

Here are the images:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...