Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Teasers! "You Float My Boat"

Do you ever start a card and you have something in mind and you go in an entirely other direction?!  When I started I jumped off from the inspiration photo at Crafty Hos.  However, that quickly went out the window when I saw the cut on Give a Hoot and thought that would be super cute with my "You float my boat" sentiment in the Splashtastic Summer Set from K Andrew Designs.




Recipe:
Bazzill cardstock
brown chalk for the boat
Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge
Boat dimensional stickers
K Andrew Splashtastic Summer stamps

As always, take a guess at what you think is being added to the prize package this week.  When I hit 300 followers by August 25th there will be a Give Away!  I still need 82 more!  So if you like what you see on my blog tell your friends about me ;)

Challenges:
Crafty Hos listed above
Pollycraft- water theme
Corrosive Challenge Blog- all about getting wet

11 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Rebecca! The cut is absolutely perfect for the sentiment! My guess is the boat dimensional stickers added to the giveaway :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as always! My guess is the Give a Hoot cartridge. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love those two...an owl and kitty. Too precious
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Rebecca!! The sentiment is absolutely 100% PERFECT for your image!! :) Great job!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,That is so Cute!!!! I Love Owls. My guess would be the Give a Hoot Cartridge.
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. You did a great job on this card. Love the sentiment, which is perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Owl and a Pussy Cat together in a boat! Who knew! Very cute card. The sentiment is perfect too. That would be my guess, the stamp set. I am a new follower:) Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is adorable! Love all of the little elements you added. I think chalks will be in the prize package.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute card. tfs. definitely a follower.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...