Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello Kitty Cartidge up for grabs!

Over at Decorate to Celbrate you will find a brand new challenge blog run by 2 great and talented ladies.  You are sure to find some fun there!

They are giving a way a Hello Kitty Cartridge!  There are just a few days left for the current challenge, Father's Day.  You can see my submission here- A Father's Day candy bouquet.

Recently I made some wall art for a birthday party using Hello Kitty.  I forgot to take pics of it before giving it away but they took some pics for me and sent them over!  Take a look and think about what you could do with the cartridge!  (The font is NOT Hello Kitty.)  I used vinyl for this project.  Here is my Hello Kitty project:



I painted canvas pink and put the vinyl on.

Another very quick very simple Hello Kitty project is here.

Thanks for looking!  PLEASE check out Decorate to Celebrate and let them know I sent you!  It would mean a lot to me!!!

Challenges:

Moving along with the times- Anything but a card
Craft-room Challenge- anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cool ! My niece would justlove it on her bedroom wall! Thankyou for joining our first challenge at craft room challenge. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful wall art any little girl would adore this. thank you for sharing with us at our very first Craft-Room Challenge. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brilliant I love Hello Kitty so cute. Thanks for sharing and playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little project, hello kitty is so cute
    Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for Pami's Anything But A Card challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce job on the hello kitty I love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what wonderful canvases .. so cute
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cool! I love them. Good luck, and thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...