Saturday, June 4, 2011

Getting Cricky Stamp Set 4

This is the set I just can't wait for! This is going to be perfect for lunchbox notes for my kiddos!!!  I cannot wait to get my hands on it and start making projects.  My kids love to find notes in their lunches and this will make it even more fun to make them ;)

Some profits from this one are being donated to a shelter.  Here are details from Kristal's blog.
Storefront Shelter is my signature charity in which homeless children are found, rescued, and reunited with their parents if possible. If not, they are found new homes and are given intervention so they do not return to the streets. There are youth and children living on the streets; it's been reported that parents will drop their child off downtown, to abandon them. The children have no idea where they are, and no idea how to return home. Children also flee from abusive environments, and live in the streets. Just thinking about if something happened to me, and my children were placed in an abusive children's home, and my children ran away..if they were living on the streets. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a young child on the streets, but I can imagine a way to help them, and this is my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...