Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New stamps in town... Fashionable Friends!

Look here are all 3 of Kristal from Getting Cricky's stamp sets in real life photo-polymer!


Today I want to feature Fashionable Friends! This stamp set is just perfect for any friend, fashion, and for breast cancer support!

She is taking preoders now... and offering a free shipping and discount bundle!!!

Here we go....
Fashionable Friends the perfect set to celebrate fashion and friends. $1 for every stamp set goes to benefit Cancer Angels: those battling all kinds of cancer in stage 4. 90% or more goes to those battling cancer.
CLICK here to check out  Fashionable Friends



Here is a few examplesKristal has made using this set:


1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are really great saying (sentiments) I will have to get some.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...