Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Blog Hop- 100th day of school banner

I have never done a blog hop... I created a blog just so I could participate in things like this so here is my first chance!

My Pink Stamper is doing the blog hop.  I watch her blog faithfully and am pretty excited about participating.  The challenge was to do black with our favorite colors.  I teach Kindergarten so when I do something for school I LOVE any bright colors I can get my hands on!  Monday we are celebrating our 100th day of school so I thought this was a good excuse to make a banner.



To do this I used Celebrations and Cuttin' Up Cricut cartridges.  I would love any feedback on this project or my others.  I am new to this and love when people share ideas with me!!!

Most of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cool banner and I like the colors! Making a banner is on my immediate to do list since I have an 8th grader getting ready to graduate from junior high in May. I want to make a banner for this occasion so I better get to work on it. I hope to have it done by May and I'm sure it will take me that long. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the banner- and the memories of 100 days of school! My kids are growing up too fast (6th & 8th) and I remember them trying to figure out what to bring-- 100 bottlecaps and 100 buttons. Good Memories.
    HeatherM
    slofarmgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice banner TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I taught Kindergarten for several years too. This would have been great to make :)

    www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the kind words!!! The banner is actually REALLY easy to make and the Celebrations cart makes it even easier :) Today I hung it in the hallway of our wing. Then when school ended I took it down and hung it on our bull. board of our 100 thing collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...