Saturday, February 12, 2011

Monkey classroom Valentines- cupid and heart challenge

Thanks for visiting from the Cupid and Heart challenge at Paper Playtime

For my classroom I wanted to make Valentine cards that weren't your typical pink and red with love phrases on them.  So, I went with monkeys.  I made them small just like the size of most store bought ones.  The are 4x3.



For the monkey I used the Paisley Cricut cartridge.  The hearts are from Stamping Up, Loads of Love.  I put one of the sticky foam squares under the hearts to add some dimension.

Also for Abby's Scrappy Mom's Challenge

4 comments:

  1. The monkeys are cute!!! Are you going to give these cards to your pupils?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! Yes, they are for my students and I think my 5 year olds will love the monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! Monkeys are my favoite, and these are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! The students will love these! Love the heart stamping! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...