Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Personalized Body Wash

One of my dear friends has a special little girl.  I promised that little girl a prize if she lost her tooth.  She was also giving her mom a hard time, like all girls do, the other night over a bath.  So I thought maybe her own special soap would make that smoother for mom... who knows, if she is as independent as my child nothing helps!!!





I started with a regular body wash I got at the drugstore.  I did use Goo Gone to remove the label residue.  It was quite yucky!!!

 Then I cut out the name and Hello Kitty on Dollar Tree contact paper.  I did use transfer paper this time to get the lettering on the bottle.  I think transfer paper is worth every penny!!!!!  I am a believer.

For this I used the Learning Curve and Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridges.  What I liked best is this was a super easy and fast project!

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea! And thanks for the tip on using Dollar Tree contact paper. That's a great money saver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I have used the Cricut vinyl but had not thought of contact paper. Cool. New follower.

    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! We love Hello Kitty in my house but that little kitty can get quite pricey! I think I am going to run out to Target and get some big bottles of any kind of cheap pink soap and get to work! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...