Then there is the Versatile Blogger Awards! Thanks to Susan and ScrappinC for this award!
PLEASE check out their blogs and see the amazing work they do! It really is fabulous.
The "rules" of this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 5 fellow versatile bloggers
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I am a bargain hunter. I LOVE sales. I LOVE coupons. I think it is great to save more than I spend.
2. Growing up I swore I would "get out of this town" one day. And I did... for college. I live in the town I grew up in and raise my kids with kids of parents I grew up with.
3. I tend to just say it like it is. People may find that a bit rude of me ;)
4. I am the oldest of 4 kids (3 girls and a boy).
5. I miss my sisters, one lives out of state and the other has gone home to the Lord. Not a day goes by that I don't wish they were here and near me.
6. I love gadgets.
7. I LOVE teaching kids how to read, nothing gives me equal satisfaction about what I pass on in this world.
Passing it on.... This is ALWAYS the hardest part. I follow so many incredible blogs and hate feeling like I am "leaving people out." WIth that said, please know that I find so many of your blogs AWESOME!
1. Melissa at Crafty Gator
2. Houses Built of Cards
Thanks to Jessica for this award! I love her blog!!! Skip on over there and CHECK. IT. OUT.
The rules of this award are:
1. Post about it on your blog with a link to the sender.
2. Pass it on to those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
I have a lot of faithful followers. I am so thankful to all of you. I decided to just put down 3 blogs for this because I could go on forever with how awesome all my followers are!
(These are in no particular order!)