If you are looking to see how I did the letters featured at this post you are in the right place ;) If you haven't seen that post jump on over and take a look!
1. Cut the letters on Core'dinations cardstock.
2. Cut the letters out on a cereal box.
3. I then embossed my letters on the cardstock using my Fiskars ShapeBoss and the "Stars" plate.
4. I sanded the letter after embossing with 120.
5. Ink the edges of the cereal box letters to match the cardstock letters.
6. I then used rubber cement to adhere the cardstock to the cereal box.
I hope this helps!