If you saw my cake here and wanted a tutorial on the cake "slices" you are in the right place. If you haven't seen that post check out my cake! There are step by step directions on the link I just provided if you are interested.
* Each layer has 10 slices.
* The first layer is cut at 9.15 high according to Gypsy
* The middle layer is cut at 8.
* The top layer is cut at 7.
I did one layer at a time.
1. Cut the slices on your Cricut.
2. CAREFULLY following the scoring cuts that come out on the paper. I make sure I am working in plenty of light to see those small cuts.
3. I use my Cricut bone scorer in my paper trimmer well to score every piece of it that requires it. If I remember right there are 8 lines to be scored per slice.
4. Fold up on each line and crease it well.
5. I used double sided tape to adhere the box together.
6. Stuff the box with goodies and close it up.
These were much easier to make than I thought they would be!