Sunday, April 24, 2011

WINNER POSTED!

HAPPY EASTER!

The winner of my blog candy is posted at the end of this post!

I hope today you have some time with your family to reflect on what you find important!  We started off nice and early with an Easter Egg hunt and are relaxing before church.  We actually had to blindfold our children this morning!  It was raining last night and the bunny didn't want to hide eggs in the rain so we got them out of the house to go take care of their grandmother's dogs.  The bunny told them they had to wear a blindfold when they left so they couldn't see the eggs in the yard.  (Of course there were no eggs in the yard!) 
Yep, winter coats are on!!!  It should warm up today, at least that is what they say.  It SNOWED yesterday!

Thanks so much to everyone for participating in my first blog hop.  I was thrilled with the projects that were linked up!  I am still visiting them :)!  Things got crazier then I had anticipated this week and I haven't had a chance to visit them all. 

The winner, chosen randomly is Suzanne at My Crafty Corner.  Congratulations Suzanne!  Suzanne please email me your contact info so that I can get your blog candy in the mail!!!

Enjoy your Easter.  Give the ones you love an extra hug.  As for us, we will enjoy this day that God gave us and be thankful he sacrificed His son's life so we can have eternal life.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo Im thrilled to win. Thanks so much Im off to email you my info.
    hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first blog hop! I am hosting my first Blog hop in a few weeks. Disney themed would love if it you would join me. please email me if you are interested.
    Thanks
    Sylvia
    s.solorio88@gmail.com
    www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Easter! I have a blog award for you over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family had a very happy Easter! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...